About us

Friday 10 December 2010

Posi is overrated.




I am a fucking miserable dude and I fucking love being that way. There was a point in my life when I used to care about things. I used to want to want to travel, I used to read books, I used to write letters and trade mix tapes with friends, I used to go on bike rides and I used to give money to charity. I used to go into a room of strangers and try to make friends with everyone. I used to love going to shows and dancing, I used to put on shows, I even wrote a zine once.

But then, as the time went on, things changed. I stopped caring about politics and cancelled all my charitable donations. I gave away all my books. I listened to more and more bands, only to realise that they all sounded the same and no-one would ever be as good as The Ramones or Heresy. I threw away my zine before anyone could see it, I also binned my box of letters and cassettes when I realised that 99% of the people I'd ever met, like me, were total cunts.

Unfortunately, that's life and I've accepted that. You need to accept it too. What REALLY bugs me, is the people who won't let me be miserable. People who have such a niave entusiasm for life that they think everything is awesome. Who look down there nose at you when they ask you what you did today and you reply 'nothing'

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SPENDING THE ENTIRE DAY IN BED WATCHING THE SOPRANOS ON A LAPTOP.

God fucking Damnit, LEAVE ME ALONE! Life is not some incredible gift, given to us by a higher being that we should cherish every second of. We evolved from apes that sit about swinging on a tire throwing their own shit at people who try to take pictures... So why can't I sit on my sofa all day with Lydia watching Peep Show? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A WASTE OF A DAY?!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH NOT GOING TO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SHOW THERE IS. ALL THE BANDS ARE THE SAME, THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME AND THEY ARE ALL SHIT.

Good, I'm glad you're traveling to another town to see a band, wicked. Why am I not going? Because I can't be shitted to leave the house. If they play Brighton i might go, I'm not going to London.

I don't care how 'stoked on it' you are or if 'u're moshin', I especially don't care if they're 'backed hard'. I don't care if you crashed your mums computer downloading their six track practice room demo from your friends blogspot. I don't care that by not going i'm not 'supporting the scene'. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. SHUT UP.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG STAYING IN AND DRINKING BY YOURSELF BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF GOING OUT AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE (WHO WILL INEVITABLY BE CUNTS) MAKES YOU WANT TO DROWN THINGS.

God it pisses me off. The amount of times someone says 'your so miserable' to me (like it's a fucking bad thing). Well, yes, I am miserable, because people like you won't leave me fucking be! JESUS.

2 comments:

BLOG VIEWS

Followers