About us

Thursday 9 December 2010

Stuart "The Brand" Braggs


“I’m Stuart Baggs ‘The Brand’ – I’ve got a certain type of charisma.”

"I'm alive: there are so many people that aren't alive or have died, unfortunately. I'm alive; that's a gift, frankly. I wake up early every morning once I've had the sleep I need. I go out and make money."

“Everything I touch turns to sold”

“Excuse me Sir, you look like a sausage connoisseur."

“Come on ladies and Gentlemen, fancy a taste of my jellied eels?”

“I don’t want any arse-covering. I hate that as a practice. No arse covering – happy days!”

“I’m not a one-trick pony, I’m not a 10-trick pony, I’m a whole field of ponies – and they’re literally all running towards this job.”

“My first word wasn’t Mummy, it was MONEY”

...what a prize cunt.

1 comment:

BLOG VIEWS

Followers