About us

Wednesday 1 December 2010

V Neck + Chestpiece = IDIOT





"What's that.....oh this old thing? It's only a ruddy chestpiece! I didn't think anyone would notice..."

Ahhhh the v-neck chestpiece combo, this has been one of my pet hates for some time now. I regularly see these buffoons strolling around in their low cut tops desperately trying to attract attention to the scroll or wings that they've strategically managed to reveal. In my eyes this is the male equivalent to wearing a croptop to show off your belly button piercing or slagtag. What next? Men wearing see through jeggings to show off other tattoos? Or more alarmingly are we eventually going to see this?



STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG VIEWS

Followers