About us

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Whiners are wieners

I really enjoy writing this blog. It helps dissipate my anger at the world that builds up day to day. Releasing a little bit of annoyance here and there means that when I get home from work I don't pour a freshly boiled kettle over my cat, or set fire to my girlfriend, or smash my hands to pieces with a hammer. It's a nice way to blow off steam.

It amazes me that people read it. Over 800 people did yesterday... that's so weird. But it also means I get shit from people that don't agree with the things Stu or I say. I've had three or four emails in the last couple of weeks from people saying 'OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT, I REALLY LIKE JOURNEY!!' or 'I'M NOT FROM MANCHESTER BUT I'M IRISH SO I SUPPORT THEM CAUSE ROY KEANE'S IRISH' or 'FUCK OFF, METALLICA ARE AMAZING! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT'

My particular favourite was a text I got over the weekend, sent at 4am, from someone whose number I didn't recognise, saying 'YOU'RE SUCH A PRICK, MY BOYFRIEND WEARS V-NECKS AND HAS A CHEST TATTOO, HE'S NOT A POSER...'

BOO FUCKING HOO.

Someone on the internet said something you didn't agree with? Well what did the police say?!?!

It's the fucking internet! If you don't like it, turn it off. "Some... *sob* one...*sob* said...*sob* my...*sob* boyfriend... *sob* is a pooooserrrrrrr *sob**sob**sob**sob**sob*" Oh fuck me. If it upsets you either a) Don't read it, or b) Kill yourself. Option 'B' looks like the winner to me if i'm being honest.

So, in order; You don't like Journey, the only people who actually do are Jay Cross and Peter Minger. If the only Journey songs you can name (without looking it up) are 'Don't stop believing' and 'Anyway you want it' YOU DON'T LIKE JOURNEY.

You support United because your family is Irish?? Are you FUCKING KIDDING?! My family is Portugese, Ronaldo is a cunt and United can fuck off. Do one.

Metallica sucks, grow up.

And lastly, whoever you are, your boyfriend IS a poser AND a prick. You two are ideally suited for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG VIEWS

Followers