About us

Friday 18 February 2011

Bluetooth Headsets



'Ohhhh nooooo... I need to answer my phone, but, I'm busy... Too busy to use my hands... Oh shit... but... I REALLY need to take this call... Is there a way I could glue, or even tape my phone to my face?'


Fuck off you yuppie prick. There is not a single thing in the world you could be doing that you couldn't stop, to answer your phone if you needed to. The only reason people have these things is they think it makes them look busy and important. They LOVE walking around town holding their Starbucks in one hand and iPhone in the other (IT'S ALREADY IN YOUR FUCKING HAND!) animatedly explaining something utterly pointless to some other yuppie cunt through his headset.

DO. ONE.

3 comments:

  1. Even worse are those headphones that plug into your phone with a little microphone half way down the wire. You have to hold the thing up to your mouth to talk, what the fuck is the point? Just use your fucking phone.

    Plus when women use them they look like mentals as their hair covers the headset.

    Do not want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true!
    Check out this clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm, where Larry David absolutely fucks over this inconsiderate Bluetooth-er
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0uTi2qkgf0

    It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently searching a good quality Wireless Headsets for my. And finally i find it.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG VIEWS

Followers