About us

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Moustache Tattoos

That's a weird pose... Why are you standing like that? That's odd. Ohhhhh... I seeeeee... You've got a moustache tattooed on your finger... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Very good.

No, no I get it. That is VERY funny. You are quite the comedian. I mean, it looks like you've got a moustache tattooed on your finger. What's not funny about that?

What? Uh, no it doesn't look like you've actually GOT a moustache... Because, well, that tattoo is on your finger...

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why you've done that... I mean... 13 people liked your Facebook photo, that was pretty much all you could of hoped for with that.

To be honest, if you wanted to look like you had a moustache you should probably just grow one. That WOULD be funny... or maybe get one tattooed on your lip? That would also be funny. You've sort of taken the cowards way out there... It just looks like you've got a moustache tattooed on your finger.

I don't get it. You look like a cunt. 



5 comments:

  1. HA! I hate that shit! That was old like 3 years ago. They even have commercials now with that shit. Just plain stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, sir, have a beautiful mind. I found your blog a few das ago and i've read almost everything. Blog more often please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one of my big peeves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chat room pk live free Chatting Dating rooms Click join and enjoy know here http://chatroompk.org/Pakistani-chat-room/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG VIEWS

Followers